Speaking of originality, differentiation, inventiveness and imagination, personal mood and humor,
and keeping in mind that there are many different angles to approach a subject (this goes perfectly with my favorite “think outside the box”),
I’d like to present to you the most trendy, eccentric DIY table runners you have ever seen.
They confute ceremoniously the meaning of a table runner, based on which a table runner= a narrow length of cloth laid on top of tablecloths or on a bare table.
So alternatively, a table runner could be:
1. A photo gallery of special, and not only, events.
2. A collection of doilies… for pretty handy, skilled, dexterous and romantic souls.
3. A collage of book pages… for book lovers, writers and aspiring poets.
4. A window shutter… for the vintage, summery type of people.
5. A module of wood shims…for the environmentally conscious minimalists.
I’ll leave the rest to your imagination.